What Is Coronavirus ?
This virus was first identified in 2012 in Saudi Arabia. At that time approx 800 humans killed in Middle East since due to that.
Currently it has not been sured from where this virus transferred to humans. It is guessed may be due to Bats, Snakes, Rats or some other animals this got transferred to human.
As per The New York Times 6000 cases has been in current date. This virus also observed in oversees with people who never visited China falling ill in Germany, Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam( Source : The New York Times). More than 132 people have died from the mysterious new coronavirus, according to official Chinese statistics, but the real figure of course will be higher.
Common Symptoms of Coronavirus
The symptoms of most coronavirus :
- Chest Pain
- Rapid Breathing
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Feeling of being unwell
- In Some cases : Diarrhea
- In Advance case : Respiratory Failure
Note : The incubation period is of 3 (three) days of this virus. Its a cold causing virus.
- Transmitted by mingling with the affected person(touching infected person’s hands, nose,mouth,face).
- If someone is sneezing or coughing (already affected).
- By spreading of contaminated germs through Air.
Is there any Vaccine of this coronavirus (MERS-CoV)
- Currently no vaccine is available, treatment is completely clinical based on symptoms based.
Treatment & Precaution
Treatment is same as of treatment of Cold & Cough
- Complete Rest
- Drink Enough Fluid
- Symptom based treatment
- Avoid unprotected contacts with live animals.
- Clean hands thoroughly with soap or alcohol based cleaning agent.
Read Also :